Knox Spectre Buxton Denim Motorcycle Jeans Blue
Knox Buxton jeans for men combine CORDURA® denim and reinforced with a Spectra ® lining for excellent abrasion resistance. Fitted with Knox CE armour in the hips and knees.
Knox denim jeans are all you would expect from a favourite pair of jeans but built for motorcycling. These smart tapered jeans have been designed with a focus on fit, high performance abrasion resistance and impact protection. Knox knee armour is concealed in a pocket that is accessed from the outside by an invisible zip. A smart system holds the knee protector against the knee when riding. The pocket height is also adjustable to give the perfect fit and riding position Off the bike the knee and hip protectors are removed in seconds for all day comfort.
Extra care is taken in the construction of the Spectra lining to avoid bulky exterior seams.
1 leg length 33”. An alteration service is available for shortening the jeans
- CORDURA® denim
- Spectra® Lining for superior strength and abrasion resistance – 40% stronger than other aramid fibres.
- Lined for maximum coverage.
- Precision knee fit
- Carefully tailored and a tapered leg for a perfect fit on and off the bike.
- Features High-end detailing.
- YKK Zips
- Deep pockets
- Invisible amour pockets with external access for easy adjustment and removal of discreet Knox CE protectors.
- Knox Lite Knee and hip protectors supplied as standard