Knox Mens Urbane Pro Utility Armoured Motorcycle Shirt
Building on the huge popularity of the Original Urbane Pro, the new Urbane Pro Utility is the same core CE approved garment but offers riders even more functionality and durability with the addition of 5 tough duck canvas exterior pockets and a choice of 3 colours.
The Essential Armoured Motorcycle Shirt and new, game changing, innovation in protective rider apparel.
CE approved as a standalone “Class A” garment. With the introduction of the revolutionary Urbane Pro, CE approved abrasion resistance is built in, meaning an outer shell is no longer necessary unless you want to wear one.
Designed to be the most versatile, CORE garment for any rider, no matter what motorcycle they ride. Worn close to the body, so the armour stays in place and won’t move around.
Designed to be worn on its own in hot weather with no other jacket required, the Urbane Pro is the ultimate lightweight, breathable, impact and abrasion resistant shirt.
It delivers freedom, comfort and protection on a motorcycle, like never before.
In changing weather conditions add warm or waterproof layers over the top, knowing that the Urbane Pro is still the CORE abrasion and armour layer beneath. The Urban Pro also works seamlessly with Knox outerwear jackets, which expand to accept extra layers
This is another first for Knox who have been pioneers in armour since 1981 when the founder, Geoff Travell, created the world’s 1st back protector.
The first Knox Armoured shirt was released in 1994 and in the following 25 years, it has been the Knox mission to provide riders with close fitting protection, in one easy to wear solution.
Made by Knox in the UK using technical fabrics specially selected for their abrasion, cut and tear resistance.
Skilfully designed and crafted by Knox from the ground up with added stretch panels for comfort and flexibility so you can forget you are wearing armour.
- New Urbane Pro Utility has been CE approved as a Class A garment under the CE standard EN17092.
- Constructed using High tenacity stretch nylon and tough breathable arrowmesh chosen for abrasion, cut and tear resistance.
- 5 Duck Canvas pockets, 1 chest, 2 patch pockets on the front, a 1 large back pocket and 1 sleeve stash pocket for even greater functionality.
- Dimensions of pockets
- Front Patch
- Back pocket
- Sleeve pocket
- 2 handy low profile secret pockets on the inside.
- Includes the most advanced and softest Knox MICRO-LOCK armour in the shoulders, elbows and back. MICRO-LOCK uses SMART technology and properties to keep the armour super soft to touch but it locks when impacted. The locking action increases the amount of impact absorbed by the back protector and reduces the energy passed through to your Back and/or Limbs.
- MICRO-LOCK Shoulders and Elbows have been selected that are low profile, super lightweight and comfortable. CE approved EN 1621-2 Level 1
- MICRO-LOCK Back protector with maximum coverage. CE approved EN 1621- 2 Level 2
- A separate MICRO-LOCK chest protector can be added as an optional extra.
- Stretch mesh panels added for flexibility and comfort.
- YKK zips throughout
- 2 handy interior low profile pockets
- Discreet Knox branding on the chest, front hem and back
- Thumb loops for added security
- Waterproof overjacket can be purchased separately
- Machine Washable garment – remove armour before washing. Always read the wash care labels